- Capture, update, consolidate, share, and offer access to patient health data from a range of patient information systems.
- Facilitate the management, synchronization, and flow of patient information throughout a healthcare system.
- Enable meaningful patient-provider interactions, such as the collection of patient feedback and sentiment about care delivery.
- Clinical documentation, records management, and case updates help you keep track of your patient’s journey.
- Extend a healthcare organization’s core offerings to help patients in between care events.
Patient Management Software: A key for better patient management
Patient Management Software, also known as healthcare customer relationship management (CRM), improves and nurtures patient engagement by optimizing and supporting the entire patient care journey, enabling the effective flow of information within healthcare systems. PRM, in general, is a healthcare version of customer journey analytics software that orchestrates and manages the patient experience from referral to advocate. Patient-centric care is enabled through PRM software, which allows access and enhances communication, resulting in better patient outcomes, provider-patient interactions, and increased staff productivity. The data and functionality of electronic health records (EHRs) software and patient engagement software are enhanced and centralized by PRM software. The aggregation of all medical records, as well as the focus on active patient participation in their health, are significant advantages of PRM software. Health systems and organizations can better enforce value-based care, performance, and reimbursement efforts by utilizing PRM software, without jeopardizing their ability to provide high-quality care. A product must meet the following criteria to be considered for inclusion in the Patient Relationship Management (PRM) category: