Megan McKenna reveals natural smile without fillers in throwback snap

• burtoneldershaw
    # 2 months, 3 weeks ago

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Megan McKenna showed off her natural smile without fillers in a dramatic throwback snap on Thursday, after ditching the cosmetic injections in 2019. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The reality star, 28, previously revealed she dissolved her lip filler because people couldn’t look past her ‘trout pout’. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And to mark her younger sister Milly’s birthday, she uploaded a natural snap – without any cosmetic enhancements – from her teenage years alongside her sibling and older brother Harry. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”><div class=”splitLeft”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Worlds apart: Megan McKenna showed off her natural smile without fillers in a dramatic throwback snap on Thursday, after ditching the cosmetic injections in 2019 </div> <noscript> Worlds apart: Megan McKenna showed off her natural smile without fillers in a dramatic throwback snap on Thursday, after ditching the cosmetic injections in 2019 </noscript> </div></div><div class=”splitRight”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Change: The reality star, 28, previously revealed she dissolved her lip filler because people couldn't look past her 'trout pout' (pictured in 2019) </div> <noscript> Change: The reality star, 28, previously revealed she dissolved her lip filler because people couldn't look past her 'trout pout' (pictured in 2019) </noscript> </div></div><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”imageCaption”>Worlds apart: Megan McKenna showed off her natural smile without fillers in a dramatic throwback snap on Thursday, after ditching the cosmetic injections in 2019</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Megan appeared to be on holiday as she sported a bronzed tan. She was seen wearing a white printed tee and shorts while her brunette locks tumbled down in a straight hairstyle. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The singer wore minimal make-up as she beamed for the natural family snap. </p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-22″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>’Only way to enjoy a hot girl summer’: Megan McKenna parades…</span> <span>Make-up free Megan McKenna rocks a leopard print bikini as…</span> <span>Love Island’s Anna Vakili shows off her killer curves in a…</span> <span>’florida cbd oil cancer will not win!’: Lisa Maffia reveals she’s ‘praying’…</span>
  • </div>

<b><div class=”fb”></b>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Megan sparked concern in the past for her plump pout, and she confirmed her decision to ditch lip fillers in 2019 because she felt no-one would take her seriously as a recording artist. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”><span style=”font-size: 16px;”>The Celebrity X Factor star said critics couldn’t look past her ‘trout pout’ to hear her voice as she discussed her battle with body dysmorphia on Loose Women later that year. </span></p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Family: And to mark her younger sister Milly's birthday, she uploaded a natural snap - without any cosmetic enhancements - from her teenage years alongside her sibling and older brother Harry </div> <noscript> Family: And to mark her younger sister Milly's birthday, she uploaded a natural snap - without any cosmetic enhancements - from her teenage years alongside her sibling and older brother Harry </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Family: And to mark her younger sister Milly’s birthday, she uploaded a natural snap – without any cosmetic enhancements – from her teenage years alongside her sibling and older brother Harry</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”><span style=”font-size: 16px;”>Megan said: ‘I look back at these pictures of myself and I think, “what were you thinking?” I can’t deal with my lips. </span></p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I would be going onto editing apps and still not happy going, I can make that even bigger.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I did have body dysmorphia, it’s clear.

I would look in the mirror and go, I could have more filler today.’ </p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Megan McKenna says lip fillers were down to body dysmorphia” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M48S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2019-11-14T14:32:18+0000″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”X Factor contestant and former TOWIE star Megan McKenna says her lip fillers were due to having body dysmorphia.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-3362233987610292463″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website McKenna says lip fillers were down to body website Factor contestant and former TOWIE star Megan McKenna says her lip fillers were due to having body dysmorphia.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Natural: Megan confirmed her decision to ditch lip fillers on Loose Women because she felt no-one would take her seriously as a recording artist as she discussed her body dysmorphia </div> <noscript> Natural: Megan confirmed her decision to ditch lip fillers on Loose Women because she felt no-one would take her seriously as a recording artist as she discussed her body dysmorphia </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Natural: Megan confirmed her decision to ditch lip fillers on Loose Women because she felt no-one would take her seriously as a recording artist as she discussed her body dysmorphia</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>As a result the former TOWIE star found all the attention was on her enhanced lips rather than her singing ability. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”><span style=”font-size: 16px;”>'</span>Everything I was doing was being linked back to my mouth,’ Megan, (who even named her 2018 autobiography Mouthy) said. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The brunette beauty continued: ‘I’d be doing shows like this and all the articles would be like “Megan and her trout pout, big lips”.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”><div class=”splitLeft”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Pouty: The Celebrity X Factor star said critics couldn't look past her 'trout pout' to hear her voice (pictured in May 2018) </div> <noscript> Pouty: The Celebrity X Factor star said critics couldn't look past her 'trout pout' to hear her voice (pictured in May 2018) </noscript> </div></div><div class=”splitRight”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> New look: Megan said: 'I look back at these pictures of myself and I think, "what were you thinking?" I can¿t deal with my lips' </div> <noscript> New look: Megan said: 'I look back at these pictures of myself and I think, "what were you thinking?" I can¿t deal with my lips' </noscript> </div></div><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”imageCaption”>Pouty: The Celebrity X Factor star said critics couldn’t look past her ‘trout pout’ to hear her voice (pictured in May 2018)</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I thought I’m trying so hard to be taken seriously here and this is never gonna happen. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I remember flying home feeling embarrassed about what I look like and I thought, I need to get them out.

I’ve learned to accept the way I look.’  </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>In a previous interview Megan revealed: ‘The only thing I’ve ever had done is my lips and I’m proud to say I’ve had my lips done.’ </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Pucker up: In a previous interview Megan revealed: 'The only thing I've ever had done is my lips and I'm proud to say I've had my lips done' (pictured in 2015) </div> <noscript> Pucker up: In a previous interview Megan revealed: 'The only thing I've ever had done is my lips and I'm proud to say I've had my lips done' (pictured in 2015) </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Pucker up: In a previous interview Megan revealed: ‘The only thing I’ve ever had done is my lips and I’m proud to say I’ve had my lips done’ (pictured in 2015)</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>